Extended Enterprise License
Advanced Enterprise Routing
- Routing: OSPF/BGP/RIP; VRRP; STP; NHRP
- More Advanced VPN & Tunneling Protocols: OpenVPN (SSL VPN); L2TP
- NEMO (NEtwork MObility) / DMNR (Dynamic Mobile Network Routing from Verizon)
- WiFi: WPA2 Enterprise Authentication for WiFi as WAN
Cradlepoint’s Extended Enterprise Licensing program provides advanced routing and security features that are designed to increase productivity and business continuity for an enterprise’s network. Customers who opt in will have immediate access to a number of features, including:
- Advanced Enterprise Routing: Allows users to set up complex network routing architectures including router redundancy – internally and externally. This allows the device to participate in more advanced routing ecosystems at the edge.
- More Advanced VPN & Tunneling Protocols: Expands an enterprise’s ability to adopt and use different types of secure VPN tunneling.
- NEMO (NEtwork MObility) / DMNR (Dynamic Mobile Network Routing from Verizon): Gives companies the ability to directly communicate and manage LAN-connected devices attached via Cradlepoint routers. This separates customer data from public traffic and provides a direct connection back to their internal IP network. Access and traffic flow is completely controlled by customers and allows them to manage LAN devices from a central location without the need for individual VPN connections for each LAN-connected device.
Cradlepoint is actively engaged in the development of new features to further enhance the functionality of their networking solutions. When new features become available, they will automatically be added to Cradlepoint devices with Extended Enterprise Licenses when firmware upgrades are applied. Customers will have the ability to choose among the offerings that are critical for their network, quickly deploy the chosen application, and streamline network management.
- AER 2100
- ARC MBR1400 (hardware version 2 only)
- IBR1100 Series
- IBR600 Series
- Cradlepoint Enterprise Cloud Manager provides automatic enablement for the term of the license.*
- CradleCare Support Agreements are required for access to the Cradlepoint Technical Assistance Center (TAC) on all products and services.
NOTE: If necessary, there is a manual process for applying licenses to routers that do not yet have Enterprise Cloud Manager.
- One, three, and five year subscriptions available
- Licenses sold per device
EEL Feature List
VPN & Tunneling
- OpenVPN (SSL VPN)
- NEMO (Network Mobility) / DMNR (Dynamic Mobile Network Routing for Verizon)
- NEMO/DMNR Primary
- NEMO/DMNR Failover
- WPA2 Enterprise Authentication for WiFi as WAN
1. AER 2100, COR IBR1100 Series, COR IBR600 Series, and ARC MBR1400 only
2. ARC MBR1400 only